HIGH POINT – Two more furniture vendors have joined up for the First Tuesday initiative to attract retailers to vendors’ showrooms here the first Tuesday of each month to talk business and product development with their suppliers.
The event’s next installment is set for Jan. 5-6.
So far, 92 companies have confirmed their participation in First Tuesday with Furniture Today. Additions to this update include Chintaly Imports and Feizy.
The list to date includes:
- 214 Modern Vintage, 314 W. Russell Ave.
- Abner Henry, 214. E. Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
- A.R.T. Furniture, 122 N. Hamilton St.
- American Woodcrafters, 233 S. Main St., 2nd Floor
- Benchmaster Furniture, Furniture Plaza 303
- Bernhardt Furniture Co., IHFC D-601
- Branch Home, 407 W. Green Dr.
- Brazil Furniture Group, 243 S. Main St., 2nd Floor
- Cassady Closeouts, The Atrium on Main, lower level mezzanine
- Chateau d’Ax, IHFC D-1224, 1202
- Chintaly Imports, Furniture Plaza 214